Monday, May 18, 2009

= New LiFe.. tOugH Life.. =

I had started my form 6 life last week..
2day is my 2nd week there.. at SMK ACS Ipoh..
really pity.. i need to wake up very early everyday.. T_T
that's a new area for me.. and my frenz..
compared to our former school..
this new school quite 'BIG' size.. = = !
when recess.. must fast fast rush to eat..
don't do others thing first.. because..
when u walk and reach the canteen also time up le.. swt..
this school have a big field o.. teacher said..
student always 'kena bola' while walking.. XD
unlike my former school.. grass also don't have 1 piece..
Hmmm.. so sad that im in form6 now..
curently still in science stream.. T_T
don't know when only can change to art stream..
pity me.. at school listen physic and chemistry..
but then tuition economy and accounting.. Zzz..
god bless me to leave science stream as soon as possible..
just a starting for me.. still have 1 and half year to go..
whatever.. i have to accept the truth.. ><
now onwards.. i really need put a lot of effort..
ganbatte ~ YuMi ganbatte ~ =]

1 comment:

  1. Yumi, now me also same with u...
    study in form6... but is in Johor de... LOL still physics n chemistry... haizz
    actually i 1 2 take IT de, but most ppl told me 2 stay at science stream...
    let's jia you together :) LOL

    p/s: u know who am i?
    Jie yun from JJFC

    ReplyDelete