Saturday, September 19, 2009

= I'LL GET U OUT OF MY MIND_I'LL TRY MY BEST TO LOVE HIM =


*i can never give my gf happiness now..
cause im still a student..
ownself got financial problem..
no transport.. no career..
but if in the future im qualified..
i really hope that my wife is u..
tang chui kuan..
if u believe me..
take care my dear..
love u always..*
15th April 2009.. 19:48

*i might not by ur side always..
and things might change following
the condition and situation..
i might be changing slowly
and maybe u cant realise..
but i guess u can see it sooner or later..
although i was like playng and
joking with u as normal friend..
but my heart and my love were like before..
and still i love u and i will sure
sacrifise for u no doubt it counts on situation..
but dont worry im still myself..
and i never change that much..
i wont hurt u and i hope u'll do the same..
i might not be as silly as before..
as im thinking the best way to aim for future
as well as holding our love as hardly as we could..
it depends.. anyhow..
i would still say..
chuikuan my dear..
i still love u as how we started..
i love u..*
20th may 2008.. 23:31

*ok zhuzhu.. listen here..
ng wai keat as tang chui kuan's
boyfriend and lougongzhai..
here today 7/8/07 swear will make loupozhai
chuikuan feel hangfuk and happy everytime..
promise.. love zhuzhu..
by : waikeat_bebe..*
7th August 2007.. 19:02

Familiar ? All these.. YOU have forgotten..
whatever u said u promised..
i still try my best.. and remember it hardly..
but how about mine ? in ur inbox ?
ALL had been deleted.. isn't it..
I know that im DAMN sohai..
to BELIEVE in what u have promised..
to BELIEVE that u are still loving me..
to BELIEVE that u are really trying to be my ideal man..
u said u can give me nothing..
but.. u know that i DONT need that all..
what i need is simple.. i want YOU..
however.. when u gave me those reasons..
i will try to make it true..
but yet.. i cant find a suitable reason for..
WHY ARE YOU STILL BEING WITH HER..
im always believe.. believe in our love..
but.. from today, the 333th day u leave me..
i know i have to wake up..
i will start to FORGET u..
as i realise.. all these days..
i was just being a FOOL.. SOHAI..
IN LOVE.. WE ARE ALL FOOL ALIKE..
like my jimui.. BELIEVE in LOVE..
and finally.. get hurt ? heart bleeding ?
i wont.. today.. i tell myself..
YOU have been get rid of my life..
and now.. i have HIM.. =)
I WILL LOVE HIM WITH MY HEART..
and.. say BYE to u..
whatever.. hope that u are happy always..
the passer by in my life..
TATA ~

6 comments:

  1. he reali delited all ur msg in his inbox meh..
    wont gua >.<..
    if tat is true..i think not onli eu 1 sohai..
    im sohai to0..i sohai till admire him is a gud guy.. believe that he nid time to work hard to giv eu all de best..i set him as a dinasour man ..
    when eu told me tat he is tat type of ppl.. i hard to trust it..i hard to accept de real face of dinasour man in my heart..hope tis juz is v misund him>.<..
    eu say him jao hou larhx.. y kena me jek T.T..
    luckily,eu hav HIM =)..i trust he wont HURT eu geh.. LOVE HIM WITH UR NEW HEART xD.. let him CURE eu/admire.. kaka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. baka u.. new heart jau nonid cure la.. shud b..
    let him help me stick bek my broken heart ? =)
    no misund ba.. his fon will nvr keep my msg le..
    jz me so so so so DAMN SOHAI oni..
    wanna hav a bet ? if he keep den i treat u once.. if wat i said is true den u treat me.. =D
    i guess u lose ngang la.. baka jimui.. hee.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. en la en la.. let him CURE ur BROKEN HEART =)..
    LOL.. eu reali so confirm o ?
    he reali so BAD meh ...
    mayb tis world reali no dinasour le =x..
    SPECHLESS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's a new heart, I'll fill it with ME.
    If it's an old heart and it needed to be cured, I'll cure it with my LOVE <3 XD
    And then fill it with ME also. LOL
    Hey cheer up ler. No matter what I'll still be there for you. I will go through ups and downs together with you. You said you need someone to be there for you always and support you. And I asked you "Do you think I can do it" right? I will prove it to you. Just give me some time and STAY WITH ME =)

    *i LOVE you* =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jimui : thr's dinasour.. i still belif.. jz.. mayb.. v hvent found it.. =D
    Dear : thx ur support.. u r oweys my baka dear.. MUACKZZ ~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiyeeerrrrrr...
    eu 2 so geli/tremble..
    no eyes c jorhx..
    man man sweet kat sini ya..
    siam sin/pass by..

    ReplyDelete