Wednesday, January 6, 2010

= Early Birthday Celebration =

Today I had my 19th birthday celebration with my friends..
After school we went to Delight there had our meals..
Then, the celebration for Ben n SengWai n Myself started..
We made a lot noise there.. All people looking at us.. LOLz..
Hmm.. Actually not all of us making noise la..
Just CARIE lost control again and laughed so loudly.. =P
Btw.. We had a nice gathering there.. =) Thx u guys..
And I got a white collar T-shirt as my birthday present..
I like it much.. Thanks again yea friends.. Muackz.. ♥


The menus..


actually not just 8 servings.. There's around 10+ people.. =D


Carie and me..


Hahax.. I like this.. =P


The cake.. Hee..


18th Jan's SengWai n Me.. 11th Jan's Ben.. =)


LOLz.. Play play jek.. We didn't gamble..


LoongYeke_Me_Ben_Carie_KaiLing


My gift.. A Collar T-shirt inside.. Like it much.. ♥


Love yea guys.. Thx a lots.. MuackzZz.. ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment