Sunday, October 23, 2011

= Bing Sir's Party =

Hello Hello.. Im back !! XD
1st of all.. WHY Bing Sir ? LOL..
Because he is going to be my piano teacher..
Hiak Hiak.. Okay.. Back to the topic now.. :P
Hmm.. After seeing all those photos uploaded by Tritonians..
I feel like updating my blog on this party..
Heeee.. It was a Saturday night party..
An early celebration for Mr Lee Wei Bing's birthday.. :)
Lazy to write too much.. Let's see photos..!

Happy Birthday to Bing Sir once again !! :D

Opps.. He SHOULD be happy leh.. Why that face.. .....

TritoniansSs and CakesSs..

I played this the whole night.. LOL

At City Square.. Errkk.. We are actually NOT from NTU..

Debakchilization.. :D

Awww.. I love my facial expression.. Dont you? XDD

We are a big family like this.. Heee..
Love you all.. :)) ♥

And the last photo for this post..
Today I went for ice skating !!
At somewhere near Stadium.. Im noob.. T.T
Played this for the 1st time in my life..
I fell.. But it's not a big deal.. Just get up.. Yeahh..


Goodnight.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment