Saturday, October 8, 2011

= A busy week =

Woootz~ Finally !! Saturday!! XDD
It has been a rather hectic week this week..
Assignment.. Presentation.. Quiz.. Sienz dou boom larr..
But over liao.. Heeee... Hepppiee.. :D

Dont want to talk about that anymore..
My main purpose here today is to share some PHOTOs..
Hahax.. Paiseh.. These days i camwhore again.. :P

Credit to someone's cap.. XD
And thx so muchhh for helping me to format my little netbook.. T.T

Epic ? Hahax.. I like this photo anyway.. Dont u ? :P

Beh song me ? Come on~ Fight la.. !! XD

I always feel hungry in the middle of night.. T.T
Have to eat something if not i can't go to sleep err..
So.. Instant noodles are always my good friend.. Sighh.. :(

See what my friend did on my resume.. =.="


Took this in Financial Management seminar.. XD

Somewhere within NBS.. :D

Last but not least !! Renee the minnie mouse.. LOL
Took by Edwin last night at Jurong Point.. :D
I know I'm CUTE.. Heeeee.. SHY~

That's all la~ BYE~ XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment