Friday, September 30, 2011

= Recess week =

Sighh.. Time flies.. Recess week goin to end soon..
Today is Friday.. Hmm.. I will be back to SG tomorrow night..
Seriously.. I cant feel any recess in this recess week lorr.. =.=
Monday - 9:45pm bus back KL..
Tuesday - Brother's convocation in UKM n reach Ipoh at 11pm++..


I have no idea why mummy bought this flower with angry bird.. =.=


Mummy, brothers and grandma.. :)

Wednesday -Back to ACS..


Finally I got my STPM certificate.. LOL


Again.. Sok Wai, Weng Hong and Vincent giving speech in class.. XD
Sharing their techniques to score 4.0 in STPM..
Yong Yang n me standing at outside, taking photos.. LOL
After that we ate at BIG TREE LEG.. Heee..


Food ar~ Eat arr~ Full arghh~ :P


Ipoh's FAT bean sprout.. XD
We also ate the FRICTIONLESS tau fu fah at Funny Moutain.. :D


One word.. Jienngg.. :P ♥


The business hour of Funny Mountain.. 卖完为止.. O.o''

Thursday - Shopping with mummy.. Wanna say sorry to her wallet.. =X
Friday - Today.. I had a haircut.. T.T
Cut my fringe short since everyone said i look old because of my long fringe..
But it seems better to keep my fringe long lorr..
And most importantly.. The hair stylist agreed with me lorr.. :((


I need to blow it everyday to get the shape.. Mafan.. Zzz


How is it ? Comment pls.. :((

Hmm.. It's time to prepare for the presentation next week..
Hate homework during recess week.. T.T
Tata~ Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment