Thursday, September 8, 2011

= Why do ppl FFK ? =

Mama never tell u all if u cant do something..
Then dont simply promise ?

Sighhh.. EMO again..
If ppl dont make me EMO i wont be EMO 1 lo..
There should be a Night Cycling event tomorrow..
But now.. I dont know whether it still ON or not..
Since most of u FFK.. @#$%^&*
Why FFK ? I hate ppl FFK..
It feels so bad and super disappointed..
When ppl give u hope..
And then break it down.. Smash it into pieces..
Seriously.. I hate this feeling.. :(
But what to do ? No choice..
U cant stop ppl from doing that to u..
So.. I dont care le..
Tell myself.. It doesnt matter anymore..
I can go cycling on my own without anyone with me..
I can do that..
Because Im EMO queen.. :)

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT1-sitWRtY&feature=player_embedded#!
    This song suitable for u! haha...

    ReplyDelete