Thursday, September 15, 2011

= Contagion =

Weeheee.. 15th Sept.. It was another busy day..
Lotsa things to be done.. But..
I still went for a movie with someone tonight.. LOL

I reach room at around 4:40pm..
Actually there is no more time for me to nap today.. T.T
Yet i took a 15mins nap.. Ngekk..
No choice leh.. My bed needed me.. Heee.. :D
So as a result.. I was late, again..
Sorry Mr Cheh.. :(
No time for us to have a proper dinner..
And ended up we ate in KFC..
Anyway.. Thankiew for the treat !!
Though it wasnt that delicious compared to M'sia 1.. LOL


So big d still wanna eat KFC.. XDD

Hmmm.. About the movie..

Contagion.. Errkk.. I dont think it's nice leh.. :P
But !! I watched it from the beginning till the end instead of sleeping halfway..
*claps* for myself.. Hahax.. XDD
The aircond in cinema always that cold.. :(
Let u discovered my skin disease jor tim.. Very ugly right.. Sighh..
After the movie.. Balik lur ~
Tutorial questions are waiting for me.. T.T
And u need to wake up early in the next morning..
Gar yao la.. Heee.. :)


Reach room.. Feel like taking photos.. :P


According to Ms Ha.. Camwhoring is a way to destress..
So im not camwhoring.. Im just detress-ing.. Hahax..
Goodnight people..!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment