Wednesday, September 7, 2011

= Memories =

I went to visit my other blogs just now..
And lotsa memories came across my mind..
IF I didn't do this.. Then today's Renee might be different..
Errkk.. Just let bygones be bygones la..
Don't understand what am i talking about is it ?
Hmm.. Ignore it then.. :P

This after noon i went to Bugis..
Not going for shopping but heading to Crystal Jade Office..
Finally i got my last working month salary.. :D
Someone needs to collect his employment pass today..
So we took mrt together..
U didn't how happy i was just now.. XD
As i dont need to take mrt for 15 stations all the way alone..
Weeheee.. Thankieww.. ♥

Tonight i jogged again..
With Wei Ling, Yann Er and Sin Yee..
After half of route B we continued to jog the another half (NIE)..
But all of a sudden, it started to rain.. =.=
So ended up with gym-ing in hall 3.. Heee..
This is the 1st time i go there..
A very strong Ang Mo gym-ing there HOU MAN arr.. O.o''
Compared to him, our Asian guys jau.. ... ...... :P


Yong Yang, Yann Er and Wei Bing.. Weak guys..!! XD


And this is me.. Quite heavy gah.. ><

Ok la.. It's time to take a bathe..
And start doing my tutorial question..
Byeeee.. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment